Einen Tag nach der PlayStation 3 Version gibt es den «Call of Duty: Black Ops» Patch 1.06 auch für die Xbox 360. Das Changelog:
- New contracts added to the rotation.
- Added optional pre-match timer for LAN / System-Link games.
- Fixed freeze associated with larger games.
- Improved reliability of players connections to one another.
- Improved ability to bring parties to the game lobby. Late party joiners would try to connect to previous lobby host and be denied if new joiners trigger a lobby host migration.
- Addressed an issue where the Host encounters and infinite spinning loading circle after a Host migration.
- Fixed a timing specific, long/infinite loading screen when joining games (sometimes giving you “Error – Read error (0x80010713) on file
- Fixed a timing-specific freeze when host powered down during host migration.
- Cleaned up the map search filter in the Community section (deleted unused entries).
- Fixed Combat Training’s “USE FRIENDS” option for bots names.
- Fixed issue with split-screen guest profile names being blank, resulting in matches never launching.
- Instead of showing the generic “Player” for offline profiles in LAN, we now display the PS3 profile name.
- Fixed Friends list appearing after viewing a Friends Playercard from the Leaderboards.
- Fixed filter so players can now view Friends on Zombies leadboards.
- Fix timing specific issue where the game can be put into slow motion.
- Addressed “disconnected path” error when using the doors in Radiation after a host migration.
- Fixed stability issues navigating lobbies after client on Split Screen Zombies quits out of a game.
- Addressed issue/exploit when removing Counter Spy Plane effects with the Jammer.
- Fixed a freeze when quickly loading maps one after another in private match.
- Fixed issue where players get primary weapons in Second Chance.
- Fixed “NEW” stamp not disappearing for Custom Slot 9 when highlighting the slot.
- Removed water vision effect when respawning after dying in the acid pool in Radiation.
- Several contract fixes.
- Second Chance – players that put an enemy into Second Chance are now credited for a full kill once that enemy dies. If another player kills the enemy while the enemy is in Second Chance, they will get assist credit.
- Adjustments to the PSG1 with attachments.
- AK74U adjustments.
- RCXD adjustments.
- Silenced sniper rifle adjustments.